Subject: Bill Grimwood
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 20:28:27 +0000

I spent this afternoon with Bill at his Huntsville, Ala home.  He is a
very pleasant and kind gentleman.  His knowledge of things Leica and
interest in photography are amazing.  We were having such a good time
talking that I almost did not make it back to Nashville, TN in time to
pick up my daughter!!

Bill is the first LUG member I have met face to face, I am ashamed to say
since Kim Sherman works blocks from the lab where I get all of my film
processing done, but Kim I will make it by your store one day this week.

As I said I had a thoroughly enjoyable time with Bill this afternoon and
if any one else on the list ever has the chance to get to know this fine
person, don't let the chance pass.

From reading the posts on this list I think there are a great number of
quality people here and I look forward to meeting more of you in the
future.  It is nice to put a face with words on the screen.

Cheers,

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto