Subject: Re: Harrison McClary/ '98 Leica Seminar
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 02:24:19 -0500

Harrison wrote:

<<<<Sounds like a plan to me.  Maybe we could start a caravan, you know
meet  up with other LUG members on the way north and ambush those poor
unsuspecting yankees.>>>>>

Harrison,

Jeeeeeesh!!!! lets not start it all over again!:) Or did it ever end? :)
Lots of those "Yankees" attend the seminar. As well as the real
northerners, us "furreners" way on the otherside of the border! :)

Sounds like an interesting idea. Maybe we could make a photo competition or
pie eating contest of "north vs South"? :)

All in the name of Leica, photography and fun, that's what the seminar is
all about. A good place to have a fun time, learn and get motivated. So I
guess a little southern-northern photographic rivalry would add to the
fun.:)

We'll keep it in mind for '98, mean while no photo ambushing allowed! :)

ted