Subject: Re: Kennebunkport Seminar
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 03 Nov 97 11:26:00 GMT

Eric,
Do you have plans (or anyone else) to acquire the Leica S1 digital camera?
It certainly 'cuts a dash' with its ergonomic(?) styling...
I gather it reccomends 256meg of RAM and is proud to boast of exposure times
down to 3 minutes! That 'decisive moment' has just got a little longer!

Jem Kime

If you, or anybody else, has questions along these lines, ask me. I've been
digital to some level since about '91. Now my cameras are going digital
too, so I'll have lots to talk about, but since they're Canons, I won't be
able to talk much about it here. But my Leica stuff will keep me clicking
film too!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Politics: Poli (many) - tics (blood sucking parasites)