Subject: Re: Kennebunkport Seminar
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 03:07:55 -0500

Gary wrote:

<<<<Well, if you really want WEST, it doesn't get any further than out here
on the "elbow" of California. Victorian seaport of Eureka, Redwoods,
mountains, ocean vistas without a soul in site for miles (this is
definitely not the Baywatch part of California).>>>>>>

Dang Gary,
I saw "California"  and the girls in red bathing suits flashed into mind
and I went "aaaaaalright!" California here we come!

Then I read the message! No Baywatch honies? Pity!  So now we'll have to
take it into consideration, however if you could stir a few up for three or
four days of a Leica seminar, you just never know! :)

Come on!  we have to have a few "human beings to photograph!" :) Might as
well be the Bay Watch girls! :)

ted