Subject: Re:roll call
From: Stanley E Yoder <syoder+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 08:51:15 -0500 (EST)

At 08:10 PM 28/10/97 +1100, Alastair Firkin wrote:

>I've been thinking that it is time to have a roll call. We have not had one
>for over a year or so.

Stan Yoder here; 65 and counting. Born Ann Arbor, have lived NYC,
Toledo, Chgo, Edinburgh UK, Johnstown PA, now Pittsburgh.
Instructional technologist at Carnegie Mellon U, probably retire next year.
Also long-time organist/choirmaster.
Married 41 years and counting, wife a musician; a daughter, CMU grad,
software marketing, Scottish-Irish fiddler.
Been clicking for more than 50 years, eek!
IIIf rdst w/ 'Cron 50/2, Elmar 90/4 for slides, Rollei TLRs for B/W.
Small collection of older stuff, e.g., prewar Voigtlander RF
Bessa/Heliar folder. Do B/W darkroom work.

And, a railfan(atic), historically (NY)Central and Pennsy.