Subject: Roll Call
From: "charles k. wilber" <Charles.K.Wilber.1@nd.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 09:20:49 -0500

I have recently joined the list and enjoy the roll call idea, so here
goes.

	Chuck Wilber, 62 years old, an economist by profession, and an amateur
photographer by avocation, where amateur means someone who does it for
the love of it. I have been married for 42 years to the same wonderful
woman, have seven children, all grown. I live in South Bend, Indiana
started out in Portland, Oregon and have lived in San Francisco,
Washington, D.C., Ponce, Puerto Rico, London, UK, and Fremantle,
Australia. I have also worked in Peru, Bolivia, and Chile. I have
traveled throughout Europe and parts of Asia-- Malaysia, Singapore, Hong
Kong, Japan. The work of Henri Cartier-Bresson and Eugene Smith inspired
me the most and still fascinate me with the power of their images.

	I have a photography page on the web which I try to periodically change.
It can be found at http://www.nd.edu/~cwilber/photo.html

	I used to have much more Leica equipment but in a fit of stupidity I
sold most of it 10 years ago. My first Leica was a IIf, then a IIIG, then
the usual assortment of M's until I had a M-6 with assorted lenses, my
favorite being the then newish 90 summicron.

	My present gear:

left-over 50mm 2.0 and 90mm 4.0 screwmount lenses. I am looking for a
90mm 2.0 or 2.8.

35mm 2.0, 100mm 2.0 and 50mm 2.8 Vivitar macro, 17mm 3.5 Tamron, 180mm
2.5 Tamron with 2X.

28mm 3.5, 35mm 2.0, 50mm 1.4, 120mm 2.8, 200mm 4.0.

Charles K. Wilber

Department of Economics

(219) 631-5168

(219) 631-6973 FAX