Subject: Re: Roll call
From: "Roy C. Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 07:12:12 -0500 (EST)

With brothers Hintlian, Kachadurian, and Shahinian contributing regularly,
I suppose I ought to emerge from the shadows.

Roy Zartarian (father from Harput, mother's family from Hussenig)

Age - if I were a IIIc, I'd have a serial number between 404,000 and
440,000.

Residence - Newington in central Connecticut, USA

Day job - Director of Information Systems

No longer married. No offspring.  One live-in companion at the moment - a
chocolate labrador retriever named Max (that was the name he came with
when we adopted each other, he's not named for Herr Berek) - who has
become a favorite Leica subject.

The inventory includes: M3, M4, 2 IIIc's (made the same year I was), IIIa,
50 Summicron, NF 50 Summicron, 90 TeleElmarit, 35 Summicron, 50 Summitar,
Russian 35 & 50 LTM, 135 Elmar 4.5 LTM (no mean performer), APO Televid
(which on a recent hawk watch attracted almost as much attention as the
birds overhead). And an accumulation of accessories that I really
ought to organize and offer up to a good home.

Carload of Nikon and Bronica SQA stuff.  Minox B, Rollei 35 and Olympus XA
for p&s and Calumet 45 and Linhof Tech III for masochistic moments.

Photgraphic pursuits - some portaiture, portfolio transparencies for
artists, landscape

Adequate darkroom. Modest library of books on Leica and other photographic
topics

Other toys - Mazda Miata, food processor, fly rods and a few firearms

Written by:	Roy C. Zartarian	| Prophets are not without honor
		25 Stuart Street	| except in their own country
		Newington, CT 06111 USA	| and in their own house.
		http://www.connix.com/~royzart