Subject: Re: Auto-focus Wives
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 09:04:27 -0500

Marvin wrote:

<<<Never laugh at a ladies photos (like I did) as she gave me me
 a dirty look and sneered "I was taking a pic of that lady-bug on
 the blade of grass, and the tiger just appeared out of no where.">>>>

Marv,

great story! Very much appreciated by my wife who collects anything and
everything in regard to Lady Bugs.

Tell your wife, mine completely understands the situation and doesn't doubt
your wife's story for a moment, as she would have done exactly the same
thing! :)

ted