Subject: Re: M-2 story revised
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 20:54:55 -0500

At 06:50 PM 26-10-97 -0600, Kim wrote:
[snip]
>from Sherry Kreiter's shop, where it had been completely CLA'd.  It's as
>smooth as silk and in absolutely wonderful condition--even considering the
>one tiny ding on the front edge of the body.  Other than that ding (and
>it's miniscule, I promise), it's a solid Mint-.  The top plate is otherwise
>perfect, the baseplate has only one small brightmark, and there are NO
>marks around the strap lugs.  THe leather's perfect, etc.

The only problem in buying a beaut like this is actually using the thing
and risking putting any more dings and scratches in it.  I hope you won't
be tempted to put it away somewhere where it will never be used.  Sometimes
it is better to by a well working but "user" quality camera so you never
have to worry about slinging it over your shoulder and having it bump into
things.  After about 9 years, my once new M6 has reached a point where I
never have to worry about trying to fool a buyer into thinking it is in
mint- or exc++; it isn't.  But it works perfectly.  (Maybe it is exc-   ;-) )

Dan C.