Subject: Q: 75 Summilux
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 09:48:36 +0100

At 10:58 25.10.1997 -0400, Will wrote:

>I found the lens to be equivalent to the 90
>Summicron at similar apertures, but not as sharp as the current 90mm
>Elmarit-M throughout the range.

Will, Dan & Dick,

Thanks to all of you for the information.
Reading your mails again, I have two more questions:

1) Do I understand your words correct, that the 75/Summilux and 90/Summicron
are equal in sharpness between f2 and f4, and that the current 90/Elamrit is
better than both at f2.8 and f4 (and higher apertures)?

2) Is the 75/Summilux a "warm" or "cold" lens?

Alf