Subject: Singapore, Nepal, Malaysia
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 11:04:52 -0700

Well, next week I'm off for a month to Nepal for a trekking holiday, and
will be spending some time in Sangapore and a week in Malaysia at the end.
I'll be using my Leica M's for chromes and the 'big Leica' (Mamiya M6) and
a Noblex for colour negs.

Any suggestions from LUGers on what to see in Singapore and Malaysia would
be very appreciated. In Malaysia we will be based in Mersing, but will rent
a car to get around. I've been in Singapore before, but each time less than
a day, so saw very little. I plan to see our man in Kathmandu, Ian Stanley,
while I'm there, after having had a delightful visit with him when he came
to Vancouver this summer.

TIA

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design