Subject: Re: Rapidwinder/Leicavit pain
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 21:03:14 -0400 (EDT)

Henning,
 The Leicavit MP had a knife edge end to its lever, I did manage to get one
caught in a leather jacket during a antiwar demonstration in Sweden in the
60's and it almost did an impromptu appendectomy on me!!! This is one of the
reasons why my Rapidwinder has a rounded and "blunted" tip on the lever. Less
damage to clothing and shooter. I had one customer who wanted the lever
sharpened to a point so that he could use it to get through crowds. I could
not condone such behavior, but he is a good customer. I solved the problem by
sending him the winder and a file, he then could sharpen the leverpoint! I
have heard about any punctured bystanders, so maybe he decided against it.
Tom A