Subject: Rapidwinder/Leicavit pain
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 11:34:39 -0700

A lot of years ago I had a Leicavit for a while. I also had a Visoflex with
various lenses.

I thought the Viso and Leicavit would make a useful combo, and put that on
one camera, and had a wideangle lens on the another camera. I had the
second camera over my shoulder and the Viso camera around my neck. In the
excitement of shooting (I believe it was Can-Am car racing) I let go of the
Viso and long lens and reached for the wideangle lensed camera, and
immediately felt an intense pain. The wind lever of the Leicavit on the
camera with the Viso had been rammed into my stomach by the weight of the
camera, and the fact that the lens was pointing down.

The above anecdote might be of interest to anyone who is contemplating
using Tom's Rapidwinder with a 135 Elmarit. Dress sturdily! :-)

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com