Subject: Re: M6 Rapidwinder update!
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 22:27:00 -0400 (EDT)

Marc, I agree with you. You do not have to have a Rpidwinder, and I hope that
Teds statement " that every M6 user should have one"doesn't comes true. I
would go nuts quickly. They are still built and assembled by me. The whole
idea of making 10 000's of Rapidwinders is scary. I have just finished off an
order for 30 to Japan and my arms and fingers are aching after having been in
the machine shop for days doing this. I try to adjust my time at the mills
and lathes so that I have an equal time to shoot and print. Forget working on
winders all the time, I rather use them myself. I think they are neat, but
then they are my design and manufacturing do I am biased. I am glad that Ted
likes his, as another lefteye shooter I know that it is a natural way to
shoot with the M. The winder does offer you a better grip on the camera, it
is faster to advance this way but it doesnt make you a better shooter. For
that you need the "eye", be it left or right, winder or no winder.
 Tom A