Subject: Close-ups with Super Angulon
From: uskanb2n@ibmmail.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 11:52:57 EDT

Someone mentioned using his 21mm/3.4 Super Angulon for photographing
the interior of architectural models.

I have had fairly serious trouble with parallax using the 21mm viewfinder
on close-ups: I get a lot more foreground than I expect from the viewfinder...
especially on low angle shots...

What I thought would be a wild flower with Mt. Rainier in the background,
came out gravel from the roadside in the foreground, flower in the mid,
and Mt. Rainier in the background... F/16 and hyperfocal focusing so the
DOF was from off the bottom of the focusing scale to infinity...

                                               - John Lowther.