Subject: Re: Pretenders to the Throne
From: Kari Eloranta <kve@dopey.hut.fi>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 12:41:52 +0300 (EET DST)

> From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
snip
> Thanks Shawn... you finally exposed (no pun intended) where you are coming
> from. You are in INDEED entitled to your opinion and, when stated in an
> understandable fashion, you will get all the respect you can handle. There
> are heavy users (people who use Leicas to make money), just users (amateur
> photographers), collector/little use users, and collectors (almost no use),
> and, of course, oglers. All of these people will have a different view of

And of course, don't forget the one after oglers. The true debaters. The
one's that instead of spending their time taking photographs absolutely
have to fight every tugwar to the bitter end. Who have to post endless
tirades day on end and to finally as a last defiant gesture call The
Famous to support their choice of equipment.

But it is all just to lighten-up. Glad we've been given the light and
the Prozac, too.

Kari