Subject: Re: Hypericum
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET (Danny Gonzalez)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 23:31:38 -0400 (EDT)

Jim,

>>This is mostly in jest so lighten-up.

Maybe we should put this in perpective. These last few days of endless,
numb iteration has been a superb display of agist, elitist, classist chest
beating. You guys sound like a bunch of rotund, snobbish country clubbers
discussing the era of Omas, cigars and sherry while stroking your pristine
clean titaniums.

Don't take the above in the wrong way. After all, I've only used the same
device that had you screaming 'Lighten up'....

Danny Gonzalez