Subject: Re: Hypericum
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 18:55:43 -0700

At 05:58 PM 10/15/97 +0000, you wrote:

>>Obviously those news reports about how Hypericum, a natural herb (St John's
>>Wort), being prescribed and able to cure wholesale mild depression in
>>Europe, is misleading. Alf, I think you need to move up. Any Veterinarian's
>>on the list that can e-mail Alf a prescription for Prozac?
>>
>>Jim
>
>This is completely out of line.  A near-flame war about camera
>obscurities is one thing, but this is quite enough.  In the future,
>amateur psychiatry or other off-topic insults are best left to private
>email.

This Leica User Group is taking its toll. Two down and counting.

Please double that prescription. We have another customer.

;-)

You know Shawn, may I call you Shawn?, Alf has been around for a long time
and pretty much knows what he is saying and what kind of responses he will
get. And who they will come from. This is mostly in jest so lighten-up.
Heated discussions, on this list, are NOT flame wars. Not even close. If
you want a no-nonsense, gestapo-run list, try PHOTOPRO. You can reach it at:

http://206.30.88.169/forums/forums.html

Jim