Subject: Re: CL
From: Jack & Christine Hamilton <jackham@execpc.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 19:04:01 -0500

Jim Brick wrote:

> That's the CL body AND 40MM LENS, both for $475?  All Mint? The body alone
> I've seen for $400-500, but never body and lens. Is this true??? Are you
> sure that price includes the 40mm lens?
>
> Jim

Jim:

Positive about the prices...I just sold one of each: a Leitz and then a
Leitz Minolta...and it took about two months for "them to go away! At
the moment there are none in stock at Reimers Photo, here...but that
could change tomorrow...as they are an active Leica dealer.

If you want, I'll let you know when another comes in...they are quite
common around here...

In fact the "Leitz CL" had a 40mm Summicron (both mint) and also a
matching black mount 90mm Elmar "C"---the whole kit sold for $675...with
original boxes and leather cases, straps and even instruction books. The
previous owner died...and the widow put it on consignment sale at
Reimers...

Cordially,
Jack Hamilton
Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA