Subject: Re:
From: Hans Pahlen <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 1997 08:03:05 +0100

Julio,
I never do these jobs myself, as I am afraid to damage my expensive lenses.
My advice is that you send your lens to one of the US Leica repairmen. I
dont have their e-mail adresses, but if you ask for this on the LUG, I am
sure you will get answers.
I guess you dont have a Leica repairman in Peru, but OTH any camera
repairman should be able to fix this, so start asking around in Peru first!

Good luck
/Hans