Subject: pradovit projector
From: ROB HEYMAN <rheyman@thehub.com.au>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 03:54:41 +1000

Can anyone tell me about the Pradovit P-150 compared to the P- 600.
should I spend the extra on the larger unit for general purpose
projection. At the moment I am using Kodak Carousels but they leave a
lot to be desired in the lens quality department.

I have checked out the site at
http://www.leica-camera.com/pradovit/pobj_e.htm  and the Vario Elmaron-P
60-110  or the Elmarit P2 70-120 seem to be the lenses I need to
evaluate. There is probably a big difference in price but  can you SEE
the difference in normal situations?

I would be using these for personal photos sometimes, but mostly in a
professional capacity.

Any comments or suggestions?

Rob