Subject: FS: Konica Hexar (black)
From: Charles Dunlap <cdunlap@rupture.ucsc.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 10:58:40 -0700

I thought I'd offer this here before I go to rec.photo.marketplace.

The Hexar's been discussed here before as a conscious effort by Konica to
produce an M-like body with electronic automation, manual overrides, and a
35-Summicron lens design (very close but not quite).

The camera is in mint- condition. It's probably had about 10 rolls of film
through it. I have the original boxes, the accompanying flash and its
leatherette case, and the instruction manual and pocket reference card.
This is the all black version which is now out of production. The current
model is available only in silver (chrome).

I'm asking $400. E-mail me privately if you're interested.

Thanks,

Charlie

P.S. I'm selling because I acquired a 35 Summicron in January and don't use
the Hexar anymore.

              Charles E. Dunlap
         Earth Sciences Deptartment
          University of California
            Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Tel.: (408) 459-5228    Fax.: (408) 459-3074
      http://emerald.ucsc.edu/~cdunlap
      mailto:cdunlap@rupture.ucsc.edu