Subject: Re: ZERO HALLIBURTON CASES ??
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 22:47:01 -0800

> At 01:31 PM 27/09/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >
> >LUGers,
> >
> >>Was yesterday at the Photo & Video Association Fair in Brussels.
> >
> >The ZERO HALLIBURTON case are now imported in Belgium.
> >Do you have some experience to share about those cases.
> >How are the separation inside ?? etc...

I have three and my major complaint is they are not big enough   But no
case is    Halliburton now makes versions with divider system--but older
cases not convertable    They are beat battered and scarred but work
just fine  About two months ago had hasps replaced by a luggage shop
Easy    I wish their design allowed them to `nest` with each other for
more secure stacking on a hand cart

Just bought a Pelican 1654--dividers and wheels--to hold small strobe
system including stands and so far very impressed   Will probably be
selling off my 12 year old Halliburtons---maybe--to buy one or two more

Donal Philby
Kauai Hawaii