Subject: R8 WINDER + new M lenses + Titanium binocular
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 13:23:09 -0400

Harrison McClary

>As for me I'll keep plugging away with my M6 and saving up for that R8 a=
nd
>motor when ever it comes out and hoping there is a decent society in the=

good
>old USA when my daughter grows up so she doesn't have to rely on my phot=
os
>see what it used to be like.

Was yesterday at the Photo & Video Association Fair in Brussels. The Leic=
representative told that the Leica Winder will be there in November ??
Motor still for next year...

BTW, had the chance to have a look at both the new 21/2,8 M & 90/2,8 M
chrome.
The 21/2,8 is really the twin brother of the 24/2,8. (help cutting price
=2E.)

There is also a limited edition of the binocular Trinidovid 8X20 BC
together with a Minilux, both in Titanium finish , in a nappa carrying
case.

The binocular is  very nice in that finish. (for the discretion.., better=

at the opera than in the field)

Lucien
BELGIUM