Subject: Re: R lenses
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 14:58:29 -0400

Pascal,

PMFJI;

  >>Elmarit 90/2.8  A superb lens....light & easy to hold.....logical
choice between<<
                                               >>Leica's 90mm lenses<<

I use the 90 f2.8 with my R7/hand grip ( legacy of a Ted grant seminar ) &
love it relative to capturing candids! It's one of my favorite combos!

However, I've always wondered about the 90 f2; would you be able to post
what Chasseur d'Images has to say about the 90 "cron"?

I am looking forward to trying one out at the Leica seminar in
Kennebunkport; and "mmm" that seafood & the ambiance of the rocky coast of
Maine :-)!

Tom D.