Subject: Re: Jim Brick & Ernesto
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 09:34:23 -0700

At 10:40 AM 9/26/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Jim Brick wrote:
>>It's made up of gentlemen and gentlewomen, basically  adult, mature,
>professional people.>>>>>
>
>along with Ernesto:
><<It's great to have the opportunity to take advantage from such an
>immense experience. "Long live the LUG">>>>>
>
>To Jim and Ernesto,
>
>Guys you hit it right on the head.
>
>Ernesto is quite right!  LONG LIVE THE LUG!"
>
>While I'm at it, a big thankyou to all for being a great group of Leica
>folks.
>
>ted

You are absolutely correct Ted. Everyone here is great. What I really like
is when I *almost* know the answer to a question. I then search through my
library to get a complete definition/viewpoint/etc... then add my
experience. What really happens, is that I learn more than the LUGger that
asked the original question. And sometimes you have to be wrong before you
can be right! It's amazing just how much knowledge there is wrapped-up here
on the LUG. Absolutely amazing. And everyone is so willing to give.

Thanks.

Jim