Subject: Jim Brick's kindness
From: "Fantoni, Ernesto" <Fantoni@PHIBRED.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 09:00:32 +0200

Jim Brick wrote:
>It's made up of gentlemen and gentlewomen, basically
>adult, mature, professional people.

Hello Jim,

I can only subscribe what you say. And you, experienced pros,  probably
don't imagine how important is for a beginner or an amateur to be
answered in such a gracious and patient way as I have been every time I
posted to the LUG. I've been helped very much, especially by some of
you. It's great to have the opportunity to take advantage from such an
immense experience.
"Long live the LUG"

Ernesto