Subject: Jim Brick & Ernesto
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 10:40:44 -0400

Jim Brick wrote:
>It's made up of gentlemen and gentlewomen, basically  adult, mature,
professional people.>>>>>

along with Ernesto:
<<It's great to have the opportunity to take advantage from such an
immense experience. "Long live the LUG">>>>>

To Jim and Ernesto,

Guys you hit it right on the head.

From what I have read about "newsgrups" of which I have not ventured into,
(I can get myself in "deep doo do" here easy enough and be slapped on the
wrist gently, as from gentlemen and women or find priase for my opinions
from both.

I can't imagine having to deal with loud mouths with no experience other
than their mental and verbal ability to make noise without experience to
back it up. Or as pointed out "envy of Leica users"!

I find this a great place of friends, knowing if I screw-up they let me
know quickly in an accptable manner!  And we have an intelligent informed
group with experience that we all learn from day after day.

Ernesto is quite right!  LONG LIVE THE LUG!"

While I'm at it, a big thankyou to all for being a great group of Leica
folks.

ted