Subject: Re: Double exposition
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 10:14:02 -0700

At 12:32 PM 9/25/97 -3, you wrote:
> Hello, all
>
>New to LUG, new to Leicas, don't flame my idiot question.
>How do I do a double exposition on a M-2?
>
>TIA,
>Cheers, Clicio

Clicio,

Can't answer your second question, but I can your first. You will not get
flamed from this list. It's made up of gentlemen and gentlewomen, basically
adult, mature, professional people. Arguments periodically arise, of
course, but rarely a flame. There are no "idiot" questions. Sometimes idiot
answers, no no... just kidding. ;-)

Enjoy the LUG.

Jim