Subject: Re: Double exposition
From: PeterJonWhite@PeterWhiteCycles.com
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 14:50:28 +0000

>  Hello, all
>
> New to LUG, new to Leicas, don't flame my idiot question.
> How do I do a double exposition on a M-2?
> Cheers, Clicio

Greetings,

To make a double exposure on an M2, take the first image as you
normally would, compensating for exposure. Then take up any slack
in the film with the rewind knob. Then move the rewind switch (or
button if your M2 is any early version) to the rewind position. Cock
the shutter. The take up spool should remain still. You can hold it
in place if needed. Then take the second image.

To do a double exposition, I suppose you could just rent the hall
twice. :-)

Peter Jon White