Subject: Re: 90/2.8--internal reflections
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 16:06:22 -0700

On 22 Sep 97,  Charles Dunlap wrote:

> I have a 90/2.8 that I bought new in Jan. of '97. I like the lens a
> great deal, but I've had a recurring problem.

<snip>

I have the same lens, Charles, bought new also, in May 1996, SN
3,678,XXX.

Haven't yet had a problem, in fact I like it very much, but I haven't
done the moon with or without clouds for some time and definitely not
with this lens. I'll shoot a few next full moon just to check and let
you know.

Been so long, I'm having trouble remembering, but sort of recall that
moon shots work with the "sunny 16 rule" plus 1-2 stops more exposure.
Does that sound about right?
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      The only thing that hurts more than paying income tax
      is not having to pay income tax.