Subject: Re: Digest Alternative
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 15:51:11 -0700

On 21 Sep 97,  ABreull@aol.com wrote:

<snip>

> Compared to the digest, (at least) AOL misses about 20% of the actual
> mails, and in another 20% you get the reply/-s before the original
> statement (if you get it). So it's not maybe so bad, to save the
> digests additionally.

Many ISPs are having their hands full keeping up with Usenet, Alf, but
email is another story. Little excuse for the performance that you
cite. Me, I'd be with another ISP as soon as possible. Can't speak for
Deutschland, but in the U.S. there's plenty to choose from at equal
rates with far better performance.

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer