Subject: Capa and camera bags
From: Stephen Kobrin <kobrins@wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 10:04:51 -0400

For those of you interested in Capa's photographs, a major show of his work
is opening at the Philadelphia Museum of Art October 4th and running for at
least a month. (If anyone is interested, I would be glad to check the exact
closing date.)

As far as bags go, I just got a Lowepro bag (Runner, or something like
that) which holds on M body and 3-4 lenses and equipment in a small, well
padded bag that is a fannypack with a shoulder strap.  (The waist straps
can be stored out of sight.)  I use it biking and hiking and have found it
to be one of the best designed waistpacks I have ever seen.  Not an all
purpose solution, but excellent for its intended use.

Steve