Subject: Re: Leica in Hollywood & in court
From: ABreull@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 15:22:14 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 13.09.1997  19:52:22, schreiben Sie:

>Leica's were used in preference to Nikon's by those that didn't want
> to be bothered with a blimp, since the Nikon mirror slap was picked up
> by the microphones.

Additonally, the order of an us judge (or jury) existed, who didn't allow a
camera in court which was louder than a viewfinder Leica. Leitz even
published an ad with this information in some German photo mags and in "Leica
Fotograie" (in the late 60ies or early 70ies). Sorry for the inaccuracy, but
the old mags are somewhere in my cellar.

Alf