Subject: Re: Noctilux 50/1 versus 50/1,2
From: ABreull@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 16:12:46 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 13.09.1997  20:43:30, schreiben Sie:

>Does this means his reults only pertain to f/1 's built after 1980? His own
>site shows several f/1 versions. Which version applies to his tests?
>Although the glass formula may be identical, as another poster indicated,
>there may be significant coating differences in f/1 versions affecting
>results.

If I understand his words correct, he speaks of the 1/50 version built at or
past 1980 in comparison to the 1.2/50 version, and declares, that the f/1
version is definitely "better". Since there is no limitation to the coating
from his words, the new coating might even increase the difference/-s in
favor of the f/1 version. But, maybe you ask him all the technical stuff
yourself - in my experience, he aswers all questions very friendly and
patiently.

Alf