Subject: Leica Peak Experience
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 16:27:10 -0400

<<< the gear that I was  working was all second nature;>>>>>

Hi Tom,

When your gear becomes second nature that's when you the photographer
become the "fluid motion" to getting the images that motivate you.

Your mind and eyes are clear to "see the beauty" without the complexities
of worrying nor thought of what should I do next? what lens? what every
other item that can come to mind?

It is having the technical things stored away allowing you automatically to
do it without any thought!

<<the choice of focal length in capturing the moment were secondary to what
was in my "minds eye". >>>>>>

Exactly!  And that's the way it is supposed to be, rather than fiddling
with numbers, bits and pieces!

Thanks for sharing another "Kodak Moment" with us. :)  oops! Sorry I meant
"Decisive Moment!" :)

If you ever decide to write instead of taking pictures there is hope for
you also! <bg>  :)

Hey you better bring one of those frames along to Kennebunkport! See you
next month.:)  Looking forward to seeing you again.

ted