Subject: Re: Robot/Alive/answer
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 15:11:08 -0400 (EDT)

 << Hello Marvin,
 What is a Robot Star?
  -Bill
   Bill -
   The Robot camera factory has been operating in Europe
 since 1933 & now employs more than 140 people, exporting
 more than 60% of its production.
    The Star is just one of its  "wind up motor" models that
 needs no batterries to operate, similar to the Leica "Mooly"
 motor of the past.  In addition to the Star, there is a RSK
 with a 100' magazine, RSK II with a 55' & an OS35 standard.
     The U.S. distributor is Heitz Service Corp, Woodside, N.Y.
  PS - I own Leica stuck (stock) but not Robot.