Subject: Re: Paparazzi &Princess Di
From: wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 14:21:28 -0400

The problem for members of this forum is that such events can cause fallout
which DOES affect photography in general. There are those (some of them
among the "rich, spoiled" set that can seize the opportunity to restrict
what sort of events, people, etc. that can be photographed, and in what
manner.

Would it effect you if you were required to get advance written permission
from someone before you could photograph them in a public place? It would
me!

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>