Subject: Re: Paparazzi &Princess Di
From: John Buford <jbuf@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 1997 14:09:50 -0400

What difference does it make, just some rich, spoiled woman who was a
victim of her own circumstances.  She has no more problems to deal
with.  And unless I am very wrong, Diana's death (life or whom she was
sleeping with, for that matter) will in no way effect the life of anyone
that is a member of this forum.  And even if it does, life is not fair.
Get over it.

That's my opinion and I am sticking to it
John