Subject: Elmar 90/4 + OUAGO + VISO2
From: John Cooper <fireship@pop3.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 18:10:10 +0000

Hello all,

I just got a (an?) OUAGO to fit my elmar 90 on a viso II for my IIIf,
however I notice that I cannot focus to infinity despite the marking
on the focussing mount. Is there an adjustment somewhere ? I have
taken the OUAGO apart but can see nowhere to adjust it. The lens
s/no. is 759xxx if that helps. Could it be a faulty lens, It seems
perfectly OK through the normal mount although I guess I rarely shoot
at f4.

Thanks for your help.
John Cooper  <http://www.fireship.demon.co.uk>