Subject: Re: The Leica Challenge Cup! Playoff!
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 15:33:12 -0700

Neat idea! But from the perspective of the darkroom, an 8x10 enlarged full
frame could be a little too close to call, especially if all lenses were
shot at optimum apertures. How about an 8x10 that is "cut" from what would
be an 11x14 enlargement?  That larger size is where I begin to see the
differences even between some of my Leica lenses.

Gary Todoroff