Subject: Re[2]: Warranty Cards
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 97 09:01:51 PST

     Hi,

      I have a experience to second Marc.  I bought a Contax 167MT like new
     with blank warranty card.  I suspected the meter was off about two
     stops when I checked against my two R4's.  I called Yashica/Contax to
     get a RMA and sent it for evaluation and/or repair.  They told me to
     send a copy of the warranty card.

     Regards,
     David