Subject: Re: HCB in action
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 20:32:04 -0400

Colin wrote:

<snip>
>I think I remember reading somewhere that he used a viewfinder modified to
give him an inverted (upside-down) image as an aid in seeing a composition
better.  I think this is true and not just another myth about HCB.
<snip>

That would be a very interesting accessory.  I have often wondered if the
composition used for a view camera could be applied to an M Leica.  Perhaps
if I take a screwdriver and remove the front element of a 50mm external
viewer, I can get it to image upside down.

Very interesting idea.  Perhaps one of the most original ideas I have seen
on this list.

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD
West Chester, PA, USA