Subject: Re: Valoy II
From: "Don J. Rorschach" <75051.2525@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 16 Aug 97 08:16:38 EDT

This a beautiful little enlarge with basically the same optical setup as the
Leitz Fomat Ic except it is not auto-focus.  I used one for almost 10 years and
replaced it with the Durst M-35 which was another beautifully made enlarger that
was auto-focus to 17X.  Have also used the Leitz  Focmat Ic for 15 years.

I would expect the Valoy II to fetch $350-$400  if it is located in an area in
which customers know the true value of Leica manufactured equipment.