Subject: Leica Leather Camera Bag
From: adl@sirius.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 20:23:46 -0700

I'm cleaning out my closet and found this "like new" Leica leather
camera bag.  I bought this about 15+ years ago and just stashed it in
the closet and having never used it.  It's a very elegant burgundy
calfskin leather camera bag which looks like the Domke F2 bag, with the
side pouches adn the flap that covers the main opening of the bag. It's
got the Leica emblem embossed on that flap, and it's got fixed padded
satin dividers within separating 6 areas for cameras and lenses, and a
zipper on the back for flat items. Leica sold this bag to me for $250.00
back then and I guess it's time for it to find a new home.  It's in mint
condition, leather still very supple and soft. I want to sell this for
$175.00 plus shipping to someone who wants a very rare and collectible
camera bag.

adl