Subject: Valoy II
From: Robert Sproul <sproul@sc.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 07:03:14 -0400

My local camera store has a Valoy II with 50mm f/4.5 Focotar,( no easel or
other accessories,) for sale on consignment from a customer. They can find
no pricing info guidelines for this enlarger and asked for my help. I
believe that this enlarger was introduced in 1960 and discontinued about
1968. Can anyone on the LUG shed any futher light on this and also please
estimate a value/price?
Thanks in advance.

Robert Sproul
sproul@sc.edu