Subject: Re: Motors, Winders, Handgrips, & Tripods
From: jay coleman <jcoleman@interport.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 1997 22:07:21 -0400

Tom Donovan wrote
>>Anyone out there with "impressions" of the Summilux 80 f1.4 relative to the 90 f2 "cron"? Richard, it's great to hear about your experiences with the R8, bandwidth issues aside ;~); how are we going learn about the R8 w/o sharing info!<<

I have owned and used both but have not compared them directly.  I think
the 80 is a little better at the widest apertures (a lot better at f
1.4:).  The 1.4 aperture gives a very bright viewfinder and a wonderful
out of focus background.  It also handles beautifully with the R8.  You
should definitely check it out.

Jay Coleman