Subject: Re: Leica M6 and Contax G2
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 11:35:43 -0700

On  4 Aug 97,  Jack Hamilton wrote:

> >we won't take our retirement accounts and turn them into Leica gear<

> To which, I retort: WHY NOT?
>
> (Golly, I hope that my wife never sees this...or I'll be giving my M and
> R  Leica stuff extended water-proof tests...particularly on rainy nights
> in my dog house...)

I, too, would be doing water-proof tests, but my test bed would be at the
bottom of Lake Mead whilst wearing cement shoes concurrent with my wife
lighting up the tables at Harrahs with the insurance proceeds.
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      Dictatorship (n): a form of government under which everything
      which is not prohibited is compulsory.