Subject: Re: LUG images on the Net
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 22:05:58 +0200

Jon, and everyone else: You will get to the website link if you click on
Leica in the left frame, and then, as you get the Leica page in the right
frame, click on "Leica links".=20
From the Leica Germany site, you will be linked to this page directly, if
you navigate a little on their site. If you want the exact URL to the lin=
ks
page, it is: <http://www.komvux.mark.se/lecalink.htm>

I have written to our Irish friend, telling him about it. I think he is o=
a trip or something. But I don=B4t mind that he has a similar link page. =
It
is a fine thing that we can help each other. I was about to make a link t=
Ben=B4s serial numbers, but then it disapeared into space.
Regards, Hans