Subject: Re: LUG images on the Net
From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@iol.ie>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 18:46:19 +0100

Jim Brick wrote:

>I must be missing something here... This is exactly what Hans Pahlen said a
>few months ago and if you go to Hans' site, you will see LUGger's web site
>links. http://www.komvux.mark.se/hp635b.htm

Jim's perfectly right.

And Hans' LUG page is very comprehensive - missed it when I visited his
site last time.

There's absolutely no point in me re-inventing the wheel if Hans has done
the work already.

I suggest that all those who have emailed their URLs to me

a) check Hans' page to see whether they appear.
b) if they don't, email the same details to Hans.

It does, however, raise a useful point. This list is constantly changing as
newcomers join. So a regular posting from Hans (say once a month or
whenever he adds to the list) reminding people of the URL address wouldn't
come amiss.

Slan

Alex

Alex Hurst